|DCV HOA Pooch Policies 1|
The following simple reminders for unit owners and visitors should help our four-pawed pals enjoy life in Deep Creek Village as much as we do.
1. All dogs must be on-leash in Garrett County and within our DCV community, at all times. When on-leash outside a unit, a dog must be restricted to property of the unit where it lives.
2. Poop must be scooped from all public areas, bagged, and deposited in the trash dumpster! (…not in the lake, not under your house/porch, not on grassy areas beside the tennis court and not on neighboring property!)
3. Excessive barking will not be tolerated, at any time, but especially before 8:00 AM and after 10:00 PM.
4. Any dog tied outside must be restricted to property of the unit where it lives and provided with water. Note: Unit owners who rent are responsible for pets of renters and the actions of those pets.
5. Aggressive dog behavior should be reported to Garrett County Animal Control 301-334-3553.
Any Unit Occupant who witnesses an aggressive dog, unusually loud barking or any abuses of these Pooch Policies in DCV, is encouraged to call Garrett County Animal Control.
Garrett County Animal Control: 301-334-3553
1 THESE POLICIES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WHEN GARRETT COUNTY LAWS OR HOA DECISIONS AFFECTING THE GENERAL WELFARE OF THIS NEIGHBORHOOD ARE UPDATED
This page was last updated 12/16/08